These pancakes are amazingly easy to make, and have only a few ingredients. Instead of leaving the house for an overpriced pumpkin spice latte, enjoy these and a fresh cup of coffee at home instead.
Makes: 6 pancakes
Time: About 12 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree (7.5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Optional (these are already in the pumpkin pie spice):
- dash ginger
- dash nutmeg
- dash allspice
- dash cloves
butter or oil (for griddle)
- Heat griddle to 350F.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl.
- Stir until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add 1 tsp butter or oil to the griddle (not needed for nonstick surface).
- Scoop the batter onto the griddle to form about 6 pancakes.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Top with some pecans and/or walnuts.
- Serve with maple syrup.